Who we are:
Five Star Sheets is a co-operatively run manufacturer of corrugated paper and one of the largest independent producers supplying the Midwest packaging industry.
We pride ourselves on our Safety, Service, Quality and Sustainability
What you need to know:
Five Star Sheets is looking for an individual who is extremely safety oriented, while also maintaining customer service as a top priority.
- Safety focused, ensuring proper company protocols and procedures are being met 100% of the time.
- Strong priority on customer satisfaction.
- Drive improvement in throughput, quality, waste reduction and housekeeping by developing specific plans to address deficiencies on your assigned shift.
- Communicate active goals to production employees to ensure progress.
- Strong performance management skills and shop floor presence.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of manufacturing leadership experience, corrugator experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, bilingual is a plus
- An individual who is highly self-motivated and able to adapt in a busy environment
- An individual who is highly organized
What we offer:
Five Star Sheets offers a wide range of benefits to its employees:
- Paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Two medical and dental plan options each with family coverage available
- Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement options with company match
- Company provided life insurance and short-term disability
Thank you for your interest in Five Star Sheets!
Five Star Sheets is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Five Star Sheets employees are required to wear masks while they are in our facilities when social distancing is not possible.