FS Transportation is hiring for a Spotter position. FST Spotters work in collaboration with Dispatch to ensure trailers are coordinated for loading of customers products. Candidates are required to have a Class A CDL.
FS Transportation offers a sign on bonus for all Class A CDL positions!
- Backing trailers into loading docks and ensuring the proper locks are secured in place.
- Communicating with dispatch for load planning and lot inspections.
- Giving an accurate account of trailers on lot (trailer counts).
- Hooking and unhooking trailers from tractor may require pushing, pulling and cranking on the lever to raise and lower landing gear on semi-trailers.
- Have a Class A CDL with a clean MVR
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- Be willing to work rotating weekends
- 10 paid holidays
- One-week vacation during your first year plus an additional week after your one-year anniversary
- Two medical and dental plan options each with family coverage available
- 401k retirement options with company match
- Company provided life insurance and short-term disability
- Three companywide family friendly events each year
- Sign on bonus
Who We Are
FS Transportation, LLC is a collaborative logistics company predominately shipping corrugated linerboard from Five Star Sheets, LLC to box manufacturers throughout the Midwest. FS Transportation runs a fleet of 20 tractors and 170+ trailers 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. We provide minimum lead time, with a dedication to on-time delivery on all our products.
Applications can also be submitted by emailing your resume to HR@fivestarsheets.com.
FS Transportation is an equal opportunity employer.